Monday, September 3, 2018

#cat - #Can anyone help me???


Can anyone help me???

Everytime I take any food out my sister's cat eats it. No matter what it is if he's seen it go into making a meal or go into our mouths from that moment on he tries to eat it. Entire loafs of bread, sticks of butter, meat, cheese, crackers, lettuce, chips, entire plates of cake, you name it he's tried to take it. Doesn't matter if you are currently holding it IN YOUR HANDS he will jump up snatch it from your counter, hands, table, ect run to a hiding place (where no ones arms can reach him) and eat as much as he can, Needless to say I am 100% done. No word in any human language can express my hatred and unfathomable anger at this shitty ass cat. I'm wondering does anyone have any stress relief tactics as well as cat training methods to help me because if this cat continues I'm undeniably going to be charged with animal abuse very soon. Thanks.



Submitted September 03, 2018 at 11:34PM by Saishu88
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9csscp/can_anyone_help_me/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment