Wednesday, September 26, 2018

#cat - #Cat help


Cat help

Hello everyone,

Im on mobile I'm posting about my sister's cat. She's an older diva (10+ years) and I was grooming her with a brush and I was giving her a once over with my hand and felt what I thought was a fur mat (she's getting older and bigger and needs help cleaning herself) and found this cat help on her.

What am I looking at? I apologize if this isn't the right place. Any advice or insight is appreciated.

Edit 1: she didn't seem bothered or try to swat me away when I was pushing the hair away to take a photo. She's an indoor cat and sometimes goes outside (supervised so she doesn't get into mischief)



Submitted September 26, 2018 at 01:08PM by tmx03
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9j5i63/cat_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment