Sunday, September 9, 2018

#cat - #Dry food in general?


Dry food in general?

So I went to Petco and received the WholeHearted Grain Free Chicken Formula for Kitten for free as I spent a certain amount of money. My kitten (Toki) is 6 months old and have not fed her dry food. However, the family friend who gave us Toki has fed her some dry food for 3 months of her life up until we got her at 5 months.

I've read that I should limit dry food, but I'm hesitant to give her any. I googled the brand, but I get conflicting reviews. Customer feedback is good, but cat websites say the brand is below average.

So I am wondering if it is worth giving my kitten some, and if there is a better brand of dry food?



Submitted September 09, 2018 at 10:22AM by Bippy_Fresh
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9ee7t8/dry_food_in_general/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment