Monday, September 10, 2018

#cat - #I need some advice regarding my cat.


I need some advice regarding my cat.

I'll start with emergency, I got nasty bite from my cat today.She is vaccinated on rabies and is kept in good health.People say you should visit ER to have it cleaned, but im not in position there i can go atm.So im planning on waiting till tommorow and go if my hand becomes swollen.

Second thing is After She was spayed (2 weeks ago)she became very hostile.We recently adopted a kitten and while her son gets along, She her self keeps hissing at him.Kitten been with us for already 3 or more weeks but it doesnt seem like she is accepting him any time soon.



Submitted September 10, 2018 at 08:28AM by dare_buz
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9enm8g/i_need_some_advice_regarding_my_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment