Monday, September 17, 2018

#cat - #Potentially taking in stray cat...


Potentially taking in stray cat...

This cutie has been in my backyard for about a month now. I've engaged him enough to where I can confirm he is not feral (at least fully). My question concerns assimilating him into the house environment, I do have a small dog (corgi) that's no more playful than this kitty has displayed. Questions that need answers:

-What are the necessary shots and approx. costs?

-My plan was to keep the kitten separate from the dog for a week or two in my room while he adjusts. This sound good?

-What are the steps to litter training?

-Type of food?

I know this is a lot but thanks in advance!



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 12:30PM by slipslimeysludge
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9gmxi5/potentially_taking_in_stray_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment