Friday, October 12, 2018

#cat - #Cat in front of my apartment x


Cat in front of my apartment x

Hi. I am looking for your opinion what should I do. There is small black cat that came last 2 days in front of my apartment. It is at the moment inside as I let her in because of meowing and it was very thirsty. Before she was with adult cat that lives in the street i presume. I gave them some food but the small cat came back tonight.

I don`t know what to do with this cat. I cant own her as I study here and would be unable to carry her when i travel. I was just thinking about feeding her and leaving her some water in front of the apartment so she can grow as a strong feral cat as I am going to be here for some time. She can learn to live in the streets she just needs some reliable source of food to be strong? Maybe i can train her that at 9pm she gets dinner and she needs to come back? I don`t want her to be too dependent on me and to follow me when i go in the city.. I am planning to release her in the morning when the sun sets.

I don`t know, she is currently sleeping in my lap.



Submitted October 12, 2018 at 04:58PM by Nitroforlife
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9np0th/cat_in_front_of_my_apartment_x/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment