Saturday, October 6, 2018

#cat - #Cat wont stop peeing on clothes now!


Cat wont stop peeing on clothes now!

I really am at a loss for why she is starting to pee on our clothes. I think it basically started when she was stuck in our bedroom at night and peed on some of my wifes clothes on the floor. Fluke right? Nope, now she does it often. The other day my wife was sitting in bed relaxing and in she walks and squats and pees on some clothes, she has two litter boxes that are cleaned daily!

Just this morning she came in our room and finding no clothes on the floor hops in my work clothes basket and proceeds to pee on one of my work shirts!

For the past few days I have been taking her to her box and making her stay at it a little just to make sure she doesnt have to go.

I don't understand this all of the sudden, help?



Submitted October 06, 2018 at 07:39AM by MarcusAurelius0
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9lw05e/cat_wont_stop_peeing_on_clothes_now/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment