Wednesday, October 31, 2018

#cat - #Got my first kitten, she 'yells' whenever I'm not in view


Got my first kitten, she 'yells' whenever I'm not in view

Hey all!

Received Miss Pebbles on Monday. She's been doing great but I really need some help regarding a few things.

She's a twelve week old female kitten from a home with 4 other kittens, two dogs and her Mom. She's really attached to me: she has to sit in my neck, purrs all the time whenever I'm in range and she's just really cute :>

The thing is, whenever I go to the toilet or do the laundry, she starts calling louder and louder. This morning I could hear her trough the window outside so I assume my neighbors also hear her. Now this isn't such a big deal, but it even happens when I'm not in view for a minute and these past two days also a couple of times when I was with her. I was shaving myself and she kept walking around me and tell (and try to climb on my leg above).

How can I make her yell less? I have two weeks vacation right now and also been away for like 2 hours a day since Monday. Can I do more than that?

My second question is: how I do correct her when she pees outside of the litter box? Since Monday she uses the box instantly but today she peed in her cushion (but pooped in the box afterwards). I sprayed some water on her, but is that enough?



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 04:51AM by moepkid
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9sxlsz/got_my_first_kitten_she_yells_whenever_im_not_in/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment