Tuesday, October 30, 2018

#cat - #Need catsitting advice.


Need catsitting advice.

I'm watching my step mom's cat, it's a 4yo Russian blue. He's a very playful cat, almost puppy-like. He headbutts people's hands and rubs his boddly against their legs and hands and loves physical contact. If you initiate a pet he rolls on his back with his paws curled in. To me this means he wants you to pet his belly and I learned quickly this means don't fucking touch my belly, bro.

Now, that said, while on his back he still lunge the top of head into my open hand to be pet, but when I slowly go to rub his head he pops up and tries to scratch/bite me, and then hisses. It's confusing because he seems to want attention but when I give it to him he goes to attack me.



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 07:09PM by tmntnyc
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9su4m5/need_catsitting_advice/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment