Friday, October 26, 2018

#cat - #Warm house to my kitten ?


Warm house to my kitten ?

Hello guys, first I'll have to sorry for my terrible English.

Here's the deal, I've got a kitten and "The Winter is coming", but my little buddy don't like even a little to wear clothes and here in my house that's significantly far from the city reaches a termic sensation of 16ÂșC for less.

I was wondering, beyond the heater, if I couldn't do anything else on the cat's little "houses", putting blankets and another termal insulation materials, like styrofoam (is that word correct ?) or that kind of materials... Any interesting and creative ideas ? Also I accept links to products directed for this issue.



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 12:30PM by IXXSlashXXI
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9rnbqp/warm_house_to_my_kitten/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment