Thursday, November 29, 2018

#cat - #Any idea how to make a rescue adult cat less territorial towards my other cats?


Any idea how to make a rescue adult cat less territorial towards my other cats?

I brought in an injured cat a few months back. Now that he is quite healthy, we would like to let him roam around (not caged) however he will start to attack my other 3 cats at home!

Any ideas how to make him accept my other cats? Just this morning he attacked and bitten my 11 yo cat - sadly that cat is too old to fight back 😅 we also have another 2 younger cats (aged 5-6) and they're all scared of him 😂

Halp me!



Submitted November 29, 2018 at 08:38PM by farathien
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a1oqwz/any_idea_how_to_make_a_rescue_adult_cat_less/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment