Sunday, November 25, 2018

#cat - #Can Amoxil for cats be ground up into food?


Can Amoxil for cats be ground up into food?

My cats has some medical problems and was prescribed Amoxil in tablet form. However, these tablets are quite large and I have been having issues getting him to eat it.

I've tried treats and he luckily ate half of one pill. Then figured out my plot, and after many attempts and covering it with another treat, finally, sorta, ate the other half.

Then I thought maybe I could ground up the tablet into some wet food.

I know I should ask my vet, however it's Sunday and I'm the type of person, for whatever matter, doesn't like to bother other people again, again. (As I've already woken her up super early this morning...)

So can I grind up Amoxil into wet food?



Submitted November 25, 2018 at 10:32AM by Starrshine5555
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a0aeba/can_amoxil_for_cats_be_ground_up_into_food/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment