Thursday, November 8, 2018

#cat - #Cat Nutritional Research Study


Cat Nutritional Research Study

Hello fellow cat lovers!

I am a college student doing a research project on cat food, diet and nutrition. I am looking for cat owners who are willing to fill out a completely anonymous questionnaire about your cat. The questionnaire takes about 10-15 minutes to complete and, as I said, is completely anonymous. It doesn't ask for any information about you just about your lovely cats. I would be so grateful for anyone willing to fill out the questionnaire. If you are interested, please PM me and I will send you a copy of the questionnaire. Thanks so much!



Submitted November 08, 2018 at 12:19PM by phi_phirising
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9vczus/cat_nutritional_research_study/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment