Wednesday, November 21, 2018

#cat - #Getting a third cat? Male or female? Advice please :)


Getting a third cat? Male or female? Advice please :)

Hello. I've got two cats right now, both right around 8 months old (male and female) and they're very happy together as I've had them since 8 weeks old. I've been thinking about getting another and keeping it at three but I'm nervous. Just don't want to ruin their great relationship or anything-any advice? Should I get another male or another female? I'm leaning towards male because I've always had friendlier males, however my male wasn't fond of a male kitten when he was a baby. I brought one home and ended up giving to my sister because he hissed and all that. When I brought my female home, he was all over that haha. They're both fixed. Anything I should know about three over two? I wanted to get a kitten so it'll be younger.

Thanks!



Submitted November 21, 2018 at 10:22AM by _Rainbow_Bright_
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9z57o3/getting_a_third_cat_male_or_female_advice_please/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment