Sunday, November 11, 2018

#cat - #Make a kitten stop entering under my bed ?


Make a kitten stop entering under my bed ?

First I'll like to apologise my terrible English

I've got a little kitten that I believe have the best cat's life in this planet, she have a full wall playground, also a lot of toys, my house is big and she even got "beach chair" on the balcony glass that's screened

The problem is that she likes to hide under my bed, that wouldn't be a problem but my bed is a king alone sized bad, and one of this foots if broken, I'm afraid that on the night while I'm sleeping the bad falls and kill my kitten if she is under it

I'm planning to buy a bigger bed with a "chest" (that's the literal traduction of the words we have here in Brazil to those beds that have some kind of drawers under it), but I'll make it just after I get married in the end of the next year

Would u guys have any idea to something that I can put on my bed to stop the kitten enter under it ?



Submitted November 11, 2018 at 01:18AM by IXXSlashXXI
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9w281h/make_a_kitten_stop_entering_under_my_bed/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment