Sunday, November 4, 2018

#cat - #need advice - cat will not poop in litter box


need advice - cat will not poop in litter box

hello, so I've had my cat for almost 2 years now. a couple weeks ago he pooped on the floor near his litter box and ever since he will not poop in the box. nothing in his routine, behaviour, or health has changed asides from this. he also pees IN the litter box so it's not like he refuses to enter it at all, he just wont poop in it. he also goes in the middle of the night so I am unable to catch him beforehand and redirect him to the box. I've tried putting him in his box after meals, placing the poop in the box and putting him in as well so he can see that that is where it should go. nothing has worked and I amat my wits end w him. any advice or suggestions are appreciated



Submitted November 04, 2018 at 01:15AM by hylia64
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9u1nch/need_advice_cat_will_not_poop_in_litter_box/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment