Monday, December 31, 2018

#cat - #Abused/neglected cat HELP


Abused/neglected cat HELP

IM not sure on what to do with this situation I've rescued cats before from poor homes although I have recently found a young cat who is being kept outside an apartment close to where I live with nothing but an old blanket where I live temperatures can go as low as -5°C for a while now I've been bringing the cat food and water as well as heat pads and stashing them under the blanket, the cat is very friendly with me it will come to me to be stroked and lifted. The conditions the cat lives in are unacceptable and cruel, although I don't want to make the cat sad by sending them away to an animal shelter, should I let the cat move in with me?



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 12:35PM by jordyb445
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/abaf1x/abusedneglected_cat_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment