Sunday, December 2, 2018

#cat - #Advice on getting a kitten after the lost of 14 year old cat.


Advice on getting a kitten after the lost of 14 year old cat.

Lost an amazing cat in June. Had my sweet boy for 14 years. His sister is still with us and I hope to have her for a few more years. She was always sweet, but has become very needy since her brothers passing.

It's been 6 months since the loss of our boy, it still hurts. My husband and I miss him so much.

However, husband wants to get a kitten. He loves cats, and my two cats were his first pets, now he wants more cats. I want more cats too, but I don't think we should right now. I think it's too soon, it takes work, and it could stress our other cat out in her old age. I should mention, she only liked her brother, never got along with other cats in the past.

Am I overthinking this? I know it would make us happy.... but husband has never had a kitten and doesn't know what would be involved.



Submitted December 02, 2018 at 11:34PM by under_bewb
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a2m2eq/advice_on_getting_a_kitten_after_the_lost_of_14/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment