Sunday, December 23, 2018

#cat - #Can my cat survive in just a room?


Can my cat survive in just a room?

Hi I am in the process of moving. But my friends cat just gave birth. Right now I am living in just a room I rent. They said I could get a pet but I can't let it roam during the day when I'm not home. So I would keep it in my room for the day and then when I get home I'd be able to let him out, but I'd probably keep him in my room when I go to sleep. This situation isn't permanent, just probably for the next month.

Also I don't work everyday. And mostly nights. So during the morning and day the cat would be out.



Submitted December 23, 2018 at 07:14PM by justunjust
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a90saf/can_my_cat_survive_in_just_a_room/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment