Monday, December 17, 2018

#cat - #A little How-To-Adopt-A-Kitten question


A little How-To-Adopt-A-Kitten question

Hello everyone!

My girlfriend and I really want to adopt a kitten. We've never had a cat before and are quite nervous. I have a couple of questions for all you cat owners (catmommies and catdaddies if you like)

  1. How do I make our appartment kitten proof? We live in a small appartment with no access to a garden. Only a small balcony.

  2. What do I need to look out for when adopting a kitten?

  3. How do I pick the right kittycat for us?

I'm looking forward to all your tips and advice!



Submitted December 17, 2018 at 03:24AM by MitchellDeschain
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a6yn9c/a_little_howtoadoptakitten_question/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment