Saturday, December 22, 2018

#cat - #My cat loves her cone. What is a better alternative?


My cat loves her cone. What is a better alternative?

It's Christmas and our cat and dog play and battle over destroying the decorations. To get a moment of silence I put a plastic cone on my cat. I'm almost 9 months pregnant and I just couldn't get up and down over and over to break up this declaration battle. But here is the thing my cat loves this cone. When I put it on her she sits next to me and the dog quietly. She purrs next to me all night and sleeps with us and the dog.

I was considering getting her a weighted vest or jacket. Do you think if she likes the cone, she will like the vest ?



Submitted December 22, 2018 at 06:47AM by katieshineh
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a8kxjj/my_cat_loves_her_cone_what_is_a_better_alternative/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment