Sunday, December 16, 2018

#cat - #Need litter advice


Need litter advice

Sorry i'm on mobile so the formatting sucks

TLDR: Need non gravel litter recommendations for a fixed male cat please !!

Hey I'm not sure where else to ask this so if this isnt the right place feel free to tell me to remove it!

Okay so my mom is a smell-o-phobic and absolutely hates gravel cat litter and the smell of litter boxes in general. I am only staying with her for the holidays so this won't be a problem for long but I would prefer to give her the least amount of trouble as possible

If you guys could possibly recommend a litter that is not gravel and helps eliminate the litter box smell that would be much better for a poor ex-college student rather than wasting a bunch of my money trying litters that aren't as effective



Submitted December 16, 2018 at 03:31AM by bigscarydragon
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/a6o3vv/need_litter_advice/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment