Sunday, January 20, 2019

#cat - #Anyone give their cat CBD oil for anxiety, and does it work?


Anyone give their cat CBD oil for anxiety, and does it work?

My cat is very high-strung, and I suspect she has an anxiety issue. She freaks out at every little thing, and whenever she is stressed about any situation she fear pees and starts panting. I adopted a slightly younger male cat about 4 months ago (she's only about a year old, and he's 6 months old), and she tolerates him, but is still stressed out around him. He's extremely friendly and has no self-awareness (lol) so he constantly tries to wrestle and play with her every day, which causes her to growl and hiss at him, and even yowl to the point that I'm pretty sure the neighbors hear her. I have been looking into several options, including getting her a Thundershirt, but I've heard that CBD oil is also supposed to help. Any advice is much appreciated, thanks! :)

She is the brown tabby in the picture



Submitted January 20, 2019 at 02:54PM by valkyriefire09
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/ai2u60/anyone_give_their_cat_cbd_oil_for_anxiety_and/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment