Saturday, January 12, 2019

#cat - #My cat hasn't come home in four days


My cat hasn't come home in four days

My kitty hasn't come home in about four days...He's my youngest cat. We have two. The older one is the family's cat and the youngest one is mine.
I know male cats go out for days at a time to mark territory (or at least that's what I've read), and my oldest cat has already done it multiple times but I'm still afraid for him. There are a lot of wild boars out as well as a bunch of traps for them...I'm worried for him. The longest he's been without coming home has been two days...Come back home Bonnie :(



Submitted January 12, 2019 at 09:28AM by scorpiussss
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/af8wd0/my_cat_hasnt_come_home_in_four_days/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment