Tuesday, January 29, 2019

#cat - #Worried my kitty misses me


Worried my kitty misses me

Hey guys

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. Tbh I was looking for a sub for cat owners and this was all I could find

Just worried

I'm on a cruise now. Gone for 9 days (was looking into longer ones but didn't think I could part with my girl for so long), I've made arrangements for my neighbours and housemate to care for her (they're cat owners themselves so I'm confident they're taking good care of her)

I'm 3 days in and having fun but am somewhat worried. She's only about 14 months old and I've had her since she was 2 months old, so she's bonded to me and is very close (whenever I'm home she's rarely away from my side, sometimes it's hard to avoid stepping on her because she's constantly running around my legs

Just messaged my housemate to ask how she's going, he says she has been by the window watching most of the time I've been gone, worried she's waiting for me to come home

Can other cat owners tell me, will she be alright? Or is this akin to a traumatic experience for her? I'm just worried that she's sad right now

I know it's probably a silly thing to worry about a pet like that but honestly I adopted her during a time of depression in my life and she helped, she helps. Don't feel right enjoying this vacation while my cats at home waiting for me to come back



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 11:50PM by BeBa420
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/ala2qk/worried_my_kitty_misses_me/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment