Wednesday, March 27, 2019

#cat - #I need help with my cat problem!


I need help with my cat problem!

I'm not at all sure where to post this..the rules said to message us but I'm not exactly sure who to message..

So I adopted Syd (my cat) about 3 years ago. He used to be a stray. Syd is overall outdoorsy and super shy.

My friend (K) offered to let me and my other friend (B) to move in with her and her roommate and I have absolutely no idea what to do. My friend B has a dog she wants to move in. He's a pretty chill dog and all he does is sleep and poop. He isn't aggressive at all but my cat Syd is so shy towards anyone and anything. Is there anyway I can help him to become a little more social?

The other problem is that I couldn't let my cat go outdoors on his own. If he wanted to go out i would have to walk him on a leash or something.

I have no idea what to do but I feel like I need him in my life. He helps calm me down and helps me feel less alone..



Submitted March 27, 2019 at 11:05PM by nymphsie
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/b6epic/i_need_help_with_my_cat_problem/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment