Saturday, March 9, 2019

#cat - #Possible docking??


Possible docking??

Here's the backstory: back in September my friends 1 year old cat ended up having a litter of one cat and I have taken care of this kitten since he was about 1 month old. The father was half bobcat so Orion ended up being part bobcat. Since he's grown his tail has grown longer but it looks to be in pieces almost? I was just wondering should I think about possibly docking his tail? He only seems to get irritated if we try to touch it so I'm not sure if its painful? My normal vet is booked out for months with appointments and I've been having troubles finding a vet with a reasonable price. If you could leave your thoughts and opinions it would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted March 09, 2019 at 01:12AM by Wolfness72
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/az1a6s/possible_docking/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment