Thursday, March 7, 2019

#cat - #Sick kitty


Sick kitty

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my story here so it may help someone. My 10 month old exotic shorthair cat got a real bad scab right beneath his chin. At first we thought he got something with his teeth because that's normal for short nosed cats. But it was way worse. He got a flesh eating bacteria. For humans this bacteria only gives us a sore throat ore other symptoms like a cold but it's not a big deal for us. But as we snuggled with him he gained them and he scratched his chin wide open. Now he gets special antibiotics because the bacteria was resisting against others. He is better now. So maybe someone got similar experiences and knows what I'm talking about. I hope it can help somebody or maybe you got some tips for us. We try to keep everything clean and hygienic. Thank you. Sorry my English isn't the best. I'm not a native speaker.



Submitted March 07, 2019 at 11:59AM by MsTerious15
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/ayg8pa/sick_kitty/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment