Wednesday, April 17, 2019

#cat - #Cat experts of Reddit, I need you! Getting a second cat?


Cat experts of Reddit, I need you! Getting a second cat?

I have a wonderful little kitty who is one. He is a neutered tom. He's very shy around people but once he gets used to someone he's unbelievably playful! He chatters all the time and has loads of energy! I've been wondering recently whether he may benefit from another cat to play with.

He's not particularly territorial and I feel like I'm not enough for him! I play with him.as much as I can but I've been struggling with my disabilities so I've not been able to play with him as much as he needs. I just want him to be really happy!

If I did get another cat, I would adopt from a local shelter, probably look at getting another tom that's quite young and energetic in personality to match current kitty. I live in a one bed house so I would have to find a way to keep the new cat separate from my current little dragon for a while of course, but I've been thinking about sorting out a pen or something as I have a large living space so could easily separate it into two!

What are some signs that a cat would benefit having another kitty to play with? I don't want to do anything that might hurt my current kitty's confidence but I've been wondering whether another cat would be good for him for a while now so would like your thoughts!



Submitted April 17, 2019 at 11:43AM by eleventwentysix224
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/beaq8b/cat_experts_of_reddit_i_need_you_getting_a_second/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment