Friday, May 17, 2019

#cat - #My cat got hit by a car


My cat got hit by a car

I lost my cat yesterday and today he tried to return home only to be stick in the neoghbour's house (no one lives there) as he couldnt jumb the big stone wall.

Turns out a car hit him and broke his leg, his pelvis came of his spine and he is full of bruises.

My mom doesnt have the money for his surgery. She had to pay a 100 euros just for them to check whats the problem... I will miss him so much.... my little T'hmar. He didnt even get to he 1 year old and was already full of life and so happy. He would come when I called him and would always follow me around. He would skom ohmygod I love hh



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 10:07AM by peritye
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/bpt5re/my_cat_got_hit_by_a_car/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment