Friday, May 10, 2019

#cat - #MY CATS ARE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!!! Please help me!!!


MY CATS ARE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!!! Please help me!!!

So I've had both cats for several years and they've always been close and sweet to one another. They would play and cuddle and we never had any problems. My girl cat, Cleo, is 5 and recently was spayed. Since her procedure, she's been extremely violent and deadly towards my male cat, Charlie. They can't even be in the same room together without her legitimately trying to kill him. We had to pull them out of several fights before we decided we have no choice but to keep them apart. I mean when they fight, it's Mufasa and Scar level fighting. I'm terrified to even be around it. We try reintroducing them every day just to keep them familiar with each other but it always ends with those deep, throaty cat growls that indicate bad energy. We're trying to get her into a new vet but we have to wait for an appointment. Our friends are suggesting that her hormones are still adjusting after having been spayed recently, and she associates Charlie with trying to get to her girl parts, and she's just protecting herself. However, it's been going on for a few weeks now and her hormones don't seem to be altering. I'm very concerned because I don't want to have to keep my cats separate for the rest of their lives but I'm worried about their safety! I just want things back to normal. If ANYONE has ANY insight or tips or advice, please let me know!!! I am clueless and worried for my fur babies.



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 07:57AM by flashlight24
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/bmym9c/my_cats_are_trying_to_kill_each_other_please_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment