Wednesday, May 29, 2019

#cat - #New kitten owner - need help!


New kitten owner - need help!

I rescued a kitten today. We bonded, he let me hold him and purred. He's about 2 months old. Brought him home in the carrier case- he meowed the whole time. I got him home in a room designated for him all in eyesight of litterbox, food, water, cat milk & toys. I opened the carrier so when he's comfortable he can come out. I decide I will continue as if he's not there and sit on the floor far away randomly to get him to come to me. He keeps hissing whenever I walk by, and hardcore meowing when I go out of his vision.

What else do I do besides from what I'm doing? When I sit on the couch he climbs up and will lay next to me. This is all new. Any help is appreciated



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 02:00PM by mizzzzzzzz
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/bujdfn/new_kitten_owner_need_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment