Thursday, June 27, 2019

#cat - #I'm worried about a cat


I'm worried about a cat

So yesterday a cat came to my house and is too social. Ive never seen him before. Hes walking around the whole house studying everything. Like he observes and smells and explores everything. He's too comfortable around us.comes and Sits with us like he's been in the family since ages. He came to my bed and slept by my side on my blanket yesterday. He doesn't eat or drink anything. I have him a bowl full of milk but he didn't sip a single drop.hes super thin.and it's like he tries to maintain a lot of physical contact with me. Always following when I'm walking and standing against my leg when I'm just standing. Does anyone know what's going on?



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 09:57AM by pallaviooooo
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/c678ss/im_worried_about_a_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment