Wednesday, August 7, 2019

#cat - #so i have two cats, and my one cat has been laying on me for about half an hour, and my second cat just came, walked all over me and the cat that was already laying on me, and then left. then 5 seconds later, the cat that was laying on me GOT UP AND LEFT. i feel betrayed.


so i have two cats, and my one cat has been laying on me for about half an hour, and my second cat just came, walked all over me and the cat that was already laying on me, and then left. then 5 seconds later, the cat that was laying on me GOT UP AND LEFT. i feel betrayed.
No text found

Submitted August 07, 2019 at 09:26PM by whenurabum
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/cnfz9z/so_i_have_two_cats_and_my_one_cat_has_been_laying/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment