Friday, September 6, 2019

#cat - #Older cat not urinating in box all the time


Older cat not urinating in box all the time

I have an older cat (15) who has recently (past year) started pissing in my brothers clean clothes. My brother isn't mean to him and they don't seem to be enemies or anything. I keep his litter box clean and just bought him a new one. His litter box is in my upstairs bathroom. My brothers clothes that usually get peed on downstairs in the laundry room in a basket. Any thoughts on why he might have started doing this and/or what I can do to stop him from doing this without restricting his movements around the house? Thanks for any help.



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 11:19AM by pablovian1
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/d0jmfp/older_cat_not_urinating_in_box_all_the_time/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment