Wednesday, August 30, 2017

#cat - #Cat Grooming


Cat Grooming

Curious how many people out there get their cats groomed? I groom cats. A lot of them are good but sometimes they flip out. If I'm grooming a cat and it loses it mid groom I'll usually give it another go and if it does it again, send it home not done. Stressing the cat out more to finish it is not worth making sure the cat looks pretty in my opinion. I also have to look out for myself. If i get a bad bite or scratch on my hand i could be out of work for a week or more. I use a muzzle and i always have a second pair of hands available but I've witnessed a cat pull hard enough to get the muzzle off.

Where I'm getting with this is I've got a client who is threatening to come on here and slander my name and the business I work for because I didn't finish his cat. He is claiming there's a lot of cat people on here that would give our business a 1 star review because we sent his cat home unfinished. If he's willing to get something from his vet that will calm his cat down and if he's willing to stay im going to offer to finish. I didn't charge him full price because his cat didn't get done so I do plan on charging the difference of what it would have been.

Wondering what peoples thoughts are on this? Also, his cat wasn't matted so there wasn't any real reason to shave the cat besides not wanting the hair around or thinking it was making the cat hot. He could have easily asked just for a brush out and a belly shave if he wanted the cat to be cooler. Should I allow this client to come back?



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 08:55PM by Draila15
via reddit http://ift.tt/2iJaXbL

No comments:

Post a Comment