Wednesday, August 30, 2017

#cat - #Hi Cat community,


Hi Cat community,

I inherited my cat, Mr Grey, a few years ago when my brother came to stay with me and left him behind. I'd never owned a cat before so I don't know much about them but he's pretty easy, meows when he's hungry or wants to go outside. He's an outside cat mostly. At the end of this year we're moving house to somewhere more inner city, we currently live in the suburbs with not a lot of traffic. How do you think he will go with moving? We have moved house with him before (twice) and he was fine, but we were still in the suburbs. I'm worried about moving him to inner city, because he likes the outdoors, the traffic etc worries me. I've grown attached to him so would rather not go down the path of re-homing him but I also don't want him to die because of cars etc. so if re-homing is the safest option that's what I'll consider doing. Can cats become indoor cats after having free-roam all their life or do I just let him continue his outdoor antics and he's probably more street smart than I think? Thoughts/suggestions?



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 10:23PM by whitekimpony
via reddit http://ift.tt/2xzFJY6

No comments:

Post a Comment