Thursday, September 21, 2017

#cat - #Is my neighbours cat being looked after?


Is my neighbours cat being looked after?

So my neighbours cat is forever sneaking into our house. He'll run in behind me when im getting shopping. Or jump in through the window etc.

Im not a pet person at all but this cat is so cute and tame, I see it out in the rain sometimes and feel bad. Are cats fine to be out in the rain? I don't know if im crossing a line having it in the house. It seems well fed although its fur is a bit matted etc.

Anyone else had a similar situation? What do i do with this cat? Cant decide if i should ignore it or not.



Submitted September 21, 2017 at 01:46PM by Duttywood
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/71loza/is_my_neighbours_cat_being_looked_after/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment