Friday, October 27, 2017

#cat - #How did you adopt your fur baby?


How did you adopt your fur baby?

I'm in need of being cheered up and hearing adoption stories usually fixes that so I'll go first. I was googling where to find Russian Blues (they produce less allergens and my boyfriend is allergic to cats) and I found her in the town over. Immediately drove over to meet her and she was in this TINY plastic box by herself in the most depressing adoption place I've ever visited. I held her for a second and I just immediately knew her name was going to be Tuesday and that I was going to take her home. They told me they needed 3 days to give her all her shots and whatnot so I went home anxiously waiting to pick her up. I was so damn excited to pick her up I hit a car on the way over. Luckily no damage was done. But it was love at first sight online.

How did you meet/adopt your cat? I love a good adoption story.



Submitted October 27, 2017 at 10:52AM by TuesdayC
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/794g1d/how_did_you_adopt_your_fur_baby/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment