Friday, October 27, 2017

#cat - #My cat was stolen from the Humane Society, now what?


My cat was stolen from the Humane Society, now what?

So Tuesday night I went to the humans Society to get my own fur baby. I've wanted one since I was a child but family members where allergic ect.

So after looking at a bunch of different cats I find the perfect one. Whoot! Put her on my lap and knew she was the one. Since at this point the humane society was going to close in 15 minutes they put a hold on her and told me to come in to fill out the paperwork the next day day. So they put my fur baby back in her cage.

So the next day I go back and fill out all the paperwork, make the id tag, pay all the fines. Last thing they do is put the cat in the box for you to take home. Well when they went to put her in the box there was no cat in the cage.

So someone stole her or she is hiding somewhere in the humane society.

How long will a cat stay hidden before they come looking for food? What do I do now?



Submitted October 27, 2017 at 04:38PM by king_kong123
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/796l25/my_cat_was_stolen_from_the_humane_society_now_what/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment