Thursday, October 19, 2017

#cat - #Vet or no?


Vet or no?

My 1.5 year cat is indoor/outdoor. He recently got into a fight, it was pretty bad. My neighbors even heard it. It was the neighborhood Tomcat, I guess he is expanding his territory because he's never came to our backyard before.

We checked him out and it appears to just be surface cuts. So we decide to keep him inside for a few days.

It's been two days and the cuts have crusted over and we have noticed many more than originally thought. Around his legs, his back, a big one on his neck, his chin, and at the opening of his nostrils. Most of them are normal red scabs but some of them are yellow.

He is acting fine, a little pent up because we aren't letting him out, but he seems fine.

Because my cat got into a fight with a tomcat, and idk anything about that cat, should I take mine into the vet?

If not, what should I be looking for as a sign I need to get him to a vet?



Submitted October 19, 2017 at 04:58PM by Katnipp22
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/77i332/vet_or_no/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment