Saturday, December 23, 2017

#cat - #Advice wanted on spraying


Advice wanted on spraying

I have a 6-9 month old non-neutered male cat. He was an inside cat who ran outdoors and wouldn't come back in for a couple months. We moved across town to an area heavily populated in stray and unfixed cats, so I brought him back inside. Ever since we moved and made him come inside, he has begun spraying my 3 year olds belongings, mostly in her bedroom. My daughter likes to play in her room, so I cannot leave her door closed all of the time. We bought the cat a variety of toys, including a cube to hide in and a scratcher that he can hide under. We are planning on getting the cat neutered soon. What can I do in the meantime to discourage him from spraying?



Submitted December 23, 2017 at 01:28PM by itspizzanight
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7lqtza/advice_wanted_on_spraying/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment