Tuesday, April 24, 2018

#cat - #Do you think my cats incision will be okay?


Do you think my cats incision will be okay?

I just got my cat fixed today, she is 2 years old and her stomach hangs down a decent amount. It hits the floor before the rest of her body when she goes to lay. I just want to make sure this won't make her wound get infected because there isn't much I can do about it otherwise put a bandaid there. When I got her back they didn't say it was going to be an issue they just said she needed to lose weight and she was at risk of diabetes and I needed to feed her less but she really isn't that fat and I took her to the vet a month ago and they never said anything bad about her weight.



Submitted April 24, 2018 at 02:30PM by Beinspiring143
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8enou6/do_you_think_my_cats_incision_will_be_okay/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment