Saturday, May 12, 2018

#cat - #Look for help Lion-He has hepatitis and Feline Aids (FIV)


Look for help Lion-He has hepatitis and Feline Aids (FIV)

Lion is my 11-year-old feline son. He lives with 12 other cats and 3 dogs. He's got hepatitis which is aggravated by the fact that he has feline aids (FIV)! You run the risk of dying if he is not well cared for it, and the expense is getting very high! He is hospitalized for the second time, has had already done several exams and is still going to do more. I need help to pay for the vet hospital, exams and medications. I have all the receipts in hands. The values have already exceeded my incomes, that's why I come here to search some help. I can not stop fighting for him! It's the minimum I can do for him after so many years of unconditional love, companionship and friendship. I want to provide him all the chances to survive!



Submitted May 12, 2018 at 01:33PM by elianadutra
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8iycn4/look_for_help_lionhe_has_hepatitis_and_feline/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment