Saturday, June 23, 2018

#cat - #Thinking about getting a fur friend for my boy!!


Thinking about getting a fur friend for my boy!!

I adopted my cat when he was 3 months old and we just celebrated his 4th birthday last week. I have been thinking about getting another cat or dog so he can has some company when I am working. However, my cat is what the shelter called "a shy cat" when I decided to adopt him. I wouldn't say he is shy, but he is definitely the kind of cat needs times to get to know you before he gets any closer. It took him a months to finally goes on to the cat tree I bought him... He is also extremely sensitive to sounds and will freak out whenever it is too loud.

But other than that, he is very energetic, loves to play any games. He follows me all round the house, and will always be within my sight. I'm wondering if any of you has similar situation like me, would you suggest me to go with a cat or a dog? And if dog, what breeds of dog can I consider? Shiba inu is one of the breed that we are considering, but I would also like to know if anyone has a combination of a cat and Shiba inu, and what is your experience? I know golden retriever is a good breed for cat, but I will only be consider small to medium size dog.

https://i.redd.it/g6qyw8ppst511.jpg

Thanks guys!



Submitted June 23, 2018 at 04:16PM by yvonnepum
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8tde6l/thinking_about_getting_a_fur_friend_for_my_boy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment