Monday, August 6, 2018

#cat - #I need help!!


I need help!!

I have a fixed male 10month old cat. I can't get him to stop peeing on my couches. I feel like I've tried everything and I need help. I've brought him to the vet he's not sick, I've changed to different litter brands, I bought him 3 different litter boxes one on each floor, I bought new couches and still he pees on my couch. I've cleaned with enzyme cleaner I now have to cover my couches in plastic and it's embarrassing when I have people over. How can I get him to stop peeing on my couch. He's also not spraying it's pee and he was fixed as soon as he was old enough. He uses his litter box to pee but then sometimes he just feels like using my couch and I don't know what to do please help.



Submitted August 06, 2018 at 07:30PM by bredibbs
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9579ui/i_need_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment