Wednesday, August 15, 2018

#cat - #My girlfriend's 10 year old cat is vomiting way more than usual lately.


My girlfriend's 10 year old cat is vomiting way more than usual lately.

Hello,

My girlfriend has a cat. I think its a Maine Coon. She is 10 year old. Usually, she's throwing up once every couple of month or so, a consequence of eating too much too fast, but lately she's been throwing up nearly everyday. Yesterday, she threw up only bile, no food or fur ball in it. I also noted a definite lack of energy. She used to dash around the house and be all a bit annoying, specially during summer, but now she just sleep around day and night. This coupled with the vomiting make me wonder if there is a sickness or an issue that could be easily solved.

Thanks for your help!



Submitted August 15, 2018 at 11:57AM by Robotick1
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/97khcv/my_girlfriends_10_year_old_cat_is_vomiting_way/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment