Wednesday, August 15, 2018

#cat - #What are the best night-time automatic toys?


What are the best night-time automatic toys?

Our newly adopted fluffball never meows--except at night.
    His first few weeks in our home featured night meows, which we studiously ignored. They stopped for three months and are now back.
    It's not hunger; his auto-feeder dispenses at 2am. I think it's a cry for attention or boredom.
    
TL;DR:
What are the best cat toys to keep cats occupied at night?
    I don't want something that is always on/always available because I fear he'll lose interest.
    
I'm handy with a soldering iron and a Pi. If a toy doesn't have a timer, I can probably hack one.
    
The only suggestion I've had is the PetSafe Dart. That's a good start. What else is out there?



Submitted August 15, 2018 at 01:06PM by Igotsaquestion2
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/97l23i/what_are_the_best_nighttime_automatic_toys/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment