Tuesday, September 4, 2018

#cat - #Please help?? Take any suggestions


Please help?? Take any suggestions

My cat won't eat anything except the odd treat. She used to eat her food and treats perfectly fine. I started noticing that she hasn't touched her food lately and would only eat treats. -I think she's lost some weight as well. I even tried to give her normal food to her the way I would give her treats. She used to inhale her treats because she loved them so much. Now, she eats only a few, very slowly and actually chews on them. When I try to give her the normal food it's almost like she's repulsed by it. I'm worried that she is actually sick or something rather than just being picky about her food. I have never had this problem with her before. I figured I should see if I get any feedback here rather than spend $70 for an exam at the vet. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for helping me and my cat! We really appreciate it



Submitted September 04, 2018 at 07:42AM by moogiepoo9000
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9cvpth/please_help_take_any_suggestions/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment