Tuesday, November 13, 2018

#cat - #Complete personality change


Complete personality change

A lady recently gave me a cat for free and on a whim I decided to take him. She had told me he was very independent and didnt like to be touched or held often. He is declawed in the front and back unfortunately.

The strange thing is he seems to have had a complete personality change compared to what his previous owner described him to be. He sleeps with me and is really affection and around me often. I give her little updates about him every so often, and she's always surprised at how hes doing now.

Is it normal for cats to do a complete 180?



Submitted November 13, 2018 at 01:38AM by dccueto
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9wnc74/complete_personality_change/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment